CMSDL T3 Logistics
We have a fantastic middle school tournament planned for this weekend. Please read the following details carefully:
1. The joint “A”/”AA” conferences are competing at Marshall HS (3250 W. Adams St.) and the “AAA” conference is competing at Northside College Prep (5501 N. Kedzie Ave.)
2. Registration is between 7:30 and 8:15. Please allow for the weather and be sure to contact the appropriate tournament director with your confirmations and changes. We will end by 4pm. Review the schedule here
3. Your tournament director for the “A”/”AA” conference is Chris Baron (410-963-4949) and your “A” tournament director is Imran Makani (773-800-0189).
4. There will be a light breakfast. It would be a good idea for debaters to grab something at home as well so they are not too hungry during the day.
5. Dropoffs and Parking. At Marshall, drop offs and parking should be on the SOUTH side of the building, with people entering at Door #1. At Northside, schools should drop off at the front main entrance and park in the lot in front of the building.
6. You can make changes online today on Speechwire until noon. Please do so. That way we have fewer changes to make.